Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Guurantor cheque bounce  (Read 1506 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sannamath

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Guurantor cheque bounce
« on: January 18, 2017, 09:39:39 PM »
Y sister has taken loan  of rupees 2 Lacs from  a non banking finance institute two yrs ago

while taking the loan she has made our father sign as guarantor and also taken a blank signed cheque for guarantor.

Our father is 78 yrs old and not much are of documentations related to bank, She has false told our father that she is taking sig just to open and bank account and they need sign just for introduction.

she has not paid the loan amount and now the outstanding is come up to 4 lacs,
The bank has now put the guarantor cheque which eventually bounced.

I want to know in now how I can protect my father in case of legal cheque bounce case.

also I fail to understand how the finance company can accept guarantor of a 78 yrs old person with no repayment capability.

Now my sister is ready to give statement that she has lied to our father while taking sign on loan document and taking cheque for guarantee.

IS there any grounds on which I can defend this case.

Offline Advaradhyakirmani

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 53
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • Adv.Aradhya Kirmani, Expert in Civil, criminal law
    • View Profile
Re: Guurantor cheque bounce
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 08:55:03 PM »
stop speculating, from your query you nor your sister is willing to repay the loan. and looking for a legal battle.

in that case let the financial company first send you a legal notice.

Once you get that we will be in a better position to let you know what should be done.

by the way pay the loan is the best option.
Adv.Aradhya Kirmani
Expert in Civil and criminal laws

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India