Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: non payment and criminal breach of payment  (Read 1130 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline himanshujain46

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
non payment and criminal breach of payment
« on: January 19, 2017, 02:29:08 AM »

i need your help on our issue of non payment and breach of contract,

My name is himanshu jain and having a business of industrial generators on rental basis. delivring all over the india.

In month of june-16 a client through indiamart approached us for services and he came to delhi with their documents and advance PDC cheuqes to take a 320KVA Generator rental for 6 Months with a rent of rs-67500(including taxes).the first cheque has bounced dated of 10-June-16 so he made NEFT into my personal account.

next month advance PDC bounced when we followed then he committed for a payment but didnot make at that time then depoisted that payment in two parts in  3Months and again our 3Month payment is pending till that time.

afterwards he refuse to pay any amount and ignoring our calls and was giving threats that "i made murder so that why am not paying am hiding myself" after a notice by my known advocate then i call him in this month.

yesterday i tried a call again then he said take 2Lakhs as full and final amount and leave your generator of worth rs 8Lakhs with 3,37,500rent.

we already sent him a notice against 3rd bounced cheque and need our generator back anyhow and want to learn them a lesson against these fraud activities which  they are doing and they are thinking that they are in their local area and having some links with their local politician so they will be save.

can we have some kind of resolution to avoid these kind of cases and fraudsters.

if you can give a suggestion for this case it would be helpful.

himanshu jain

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India