Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need advise on my Grandfather’s freedom fighter land.  (Read 1608 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Harish potlapally

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need advise on my Grandfather’s freedom fighter land.
« on: January 23, 2017, 06:28:37 AM »

Can someone please advise me on this issue.

My Grandfather (P. La. Rao) is a freedom fighter and was allotted 2 acres of land by the Government.

My Grand father has 5 sons and

1.   P. P. Rao ( no son and have one daughter)
2.   P.S Rao ( One Son (P. Su Rao) and a daughter)
3.   P.U Rao ( one sone (P.H Rao) and 3 Daugthters)
4.   P.R Rao ( 2 Sons – P. A Rao and P.An Rao)
5.   P.LM Rao ( One Daughter)

Some how my second Father (P.S Rao) register this land on his son name P.Su Rao , claiming that he is the son of P.P Rao (First Father/Uncle) which is not correct and have no proofs of his adoption and this is now showing in the records.

this land registration was happened after my grand father passed away.

Please advise me on how this land can be claimed either to my grandfather’s son’s or to his grandsons.

Can someone please advise me on how this can be valid ? and how this case can be taken forward

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 170
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need advise on my Grandfather’s freedom fighter land.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 03:20:38 PM »
Based on this facts you may file. But to get this entertainment in court, you have to first convince the court for reasons of delay of filing.

Condonation of delay will be daunting task.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India