Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Fraud land registration  (Read 444 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vijbhanu

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Fraud land registration
« on: January 24, 2017, 10:40:48 AM »

I am Vijay from Hyderabad and my father purchased a land back in 1969.  In 2007, somebody registered (using fake ID of my father) it without any original document and our knowledge.  The defendant party does not have original sale deed and registered using certified copy.  We have lodged a criminal case against the fake owners and a civil case is being pursued in Honorable court.  The civil case started in June 2016.  The case seems to be pretty straight forward as we have the original sale deed and all the required ID proofs.  I have a few questions:
1. How long will it take for the civil case to complete in this situtaion
2. How to enforce pressure on criminal case through Honorable court to police station.
3. Any other steps/petitions, which we can file for a speedy resolution (or) to put pressure on the defendants to cancel their registration document.


Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 295
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Fraud land registration
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 06:39:25 PM »
In which city did this miracle happen.

It is still very difficult to digest that someone else has registered your father's property in his name just like that.

You file an RTI in that registration department asking for all documents submitted by XYZ to register the property.

have you lodged an FIR.

If what you are saying is possible than anyone can register anybody's property.

anyways if this has really happened you have a big very big case against the registrars for this Fraud.

there has to be official corruption otherwise its not possible. many will lose their job.

once you have the RTI report drop in the contents here lets have a look.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 06:42:47 PM by advuma »
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Fraud land registration
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 06:49:44 AM »
If you have filed a suit for declaration for cancellation of deed of sale then you have to proceed the same strictly and diligently. Until and unless you get decree in your favour criminal case has no merit. You have to prove first that your deed is genuine not forged one.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline vijbhanu

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Fraud land registration
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 01:40:47 AM »
Uma ji - Thank you for the advice.  This happened in Hyderabad, Telangana.  We have filed an FIR and it is also being followed-up.  Have provided all our proofs and copies of the original sale deed to the Circle Inspector Office.  As per them, they could not find the impersonator and unable to find evidences against the current duplicate registered owners (smell a little conspiracy).  Please let me know if we can we do anything from a legal perspective to put pressure on police department.

Amarnath ji - Thank you for the support.  We have the trial in April 2017.  Please let me know if we can pre-pone this date for quicker resolution, so that we do not allow malpractice by the fraudsters.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India