Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to complain against a website developer company in india  (Read 1485 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sdilip2005

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to complain against a website developer company in india
« on: January 16, 2017, 04:09:55 AM »
I pay to a website company for design a website and it conformed over mail that if they will not able to delivered the work then they will redunf my mnoey or if they complete I need to pay remain %0% after complete the work.
They unable to do work and again ask me that they will do the work i need to pay 100% , SInce the work they showed not match with my requirement i refused to pay the remain amount and Now they not retrun bakc my money continously saying that what we did take it instead of money . I raise at consumer court but they informed that it not covered under consumer court , can any one where to lodge the complain to get back my money.

Offline riteshmaity

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 150
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Re: How to complain against a website developer company in india
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 04:11:43 AM »
From your details, it appears to me that you are a consumer and have hired the service of building website from the company. The company failed to deliver the service/ product within the stipulated time or there was some deficiency in service. This easily comes under the purview of the consumer court unless you have hired the service for some commercial reason like building a website for office/ business etc.

You can state/ quote the reason of this case by the consumer forum for better suggestion.

If your case is rejected because the hiring of service was for commercial purpose then you can claim the money through money suit.
Linkedin -
Labour law blog -
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India