Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: FIR in fraud rape case- Please help  (Read 963 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Puneri

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
FIR in fraud rape case- Please help
« on: February 03, 2017, 01:12:05 AM »
Hello everyone,

A FIR has been filed upon me for rape case and I do not know what to do. So let me first tell the whole story and then I request the experts to give me some advice. I met the girl in a pub and after getting drunk we went to my place and had consensual sex. Afterwards she messaged me that she is pregnant but by then I was already married and I told her that and requested to not go ahead with the pregnancy. This was 4 months after we met and I had already moved abroad with my wife. After a couple of months she filed a rape case against me and now has even given birth to the baby.
Now I want to know what are my options because clearly this is all planned by her and I am unable to understand what to do now.


Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 169
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: FIR in fraud rape case- Please help
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 08:58:58 PM »
there is no other way but to face it, you either remain absconding or come back and prove your innocence
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: FIR in fraud rape case- Please help
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 08:58:58 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India