Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: booked a banglow  (Read 613 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline chefsanjay

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
booked a banglow
« on: February 04, 2017, 12:49:09 AM »
Hi there,

i have booked a banglow through century 21 advisory at kolkata. they were the business partner with royal infra. century was the sales and royal was developer.

we got connected with one of their sales team member for this banglow, we liked and booked the property.
i and one of my colleague both paid the said amount and booked the property.

while paying the amount Century sales team member given us 2 bank accounts (one is Century21's account and another was royal infra's account) in which the money need to be credited and we did the same.

we had to pay 8 lacs rupees where as 6 lacs i transferred in to centuries account and 2 lacs transferred to Royal's account as directed by them.

we got the MOU signed for the property and all the money receipt with us.

after few months i came to know that the sales executive have left the job due to some problem then we connected to Century's director. Director told us that, our team member have done mistake, we are not suppose to take money as the money had to go royals account. i got very upset due to this and shouted at them because it was not told to me at all and we came to know this after when we contacted them. they are suppose to handle this internally. due to this money issue their business partnership with royal is also got effected and they separated.

we contacted century director again and he said you will get your deposited amount in a/c payee cheque back 60 days after your cancellation confirmation. i did the same. After 60 days, when i contacting them i am not getting any reply from them and even they are not replying my call as well.

please suggest what to do..




Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: booked a banglow
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 08:31:50 AM »
You have a very good consumer case before it is too late. You have to serve a notice to them and on failure to comply you should initiate a consumer case. You can contact me for same at State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Kolkata, West Bengal.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India