Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Car Accident Involvement  (Read 1267 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline t.arora0112

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Car Accident Involvement
« on: February 11, 2017, 07:01:54 AM »
Dear All,

There was an accident I was involved in Sep 2015, where I was driving the car from one direction and a two wheeler was coming from an perpendicular direction, since it was night time and no traffic light the crossover, we both collided. He got injured and blood bleeding start, so I took him to the hospital and left post that.
I received a call from the police station today where the SI told me about the incident and also that the person has filed a complaint, though it wasn't my fault entirely.
I have been told that there would be a mechanic inspection of my vehicle, arrest warrant would be issued, and claim would have to be awarded.
I am concerned as I have applied for overseas job and this might hamper the effects.
Kindly guide and assist.
Thank you

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 170
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest Legal Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Car Accident Involvement
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 09:10:08 PM »
police will present his procedure its his duty,

if you are feeling nervous talk to the victim directly for a settlement.

if that does not work seek the police help on settlement.

else if the matter is registered goes to court than court will take its action i hope you have 3rd party insurance if you have than fine, and also a driving licence
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert in Kolkata City, with extensive cross border practice in Dhaka

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India