Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Service ending  (Read 547 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline praveengiduthury318

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Service ending
« on: February 14, 2017, 07:36:32 AM »
Sir my name is b.subrahmanyam and I'm from vizag working in conceptia software technologies pvt Ltd as a qa/qc engineer from 17 Feb 2015. I have agreed to a bond of 2 years by the company. Since I am completing 2 years of service by coming 17 Feb 2017 as mentioned in the bond I thought of resigning my job on 17 Dec 2016 so that I will provide him 2 months notice period which was mentioned in my appointment letter and I will also complete 2 years service parallely . But my employer is denying to accept my resignation and he asked me to resign only after I complete my 2 service. Since I am preparing for GATE 2018 i am unable to do it. So now I thought of terminating my service as soon as I complete 2 years service. I'm also ready to go legally so that he'll provide me experience, NOC and PF clearance certificate. Important thing is that mentioned firm is a contractor in defence sector

Offline riteshmaity

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 150
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Re: Service ending
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 10:31:23 AM »
First of all, these kind of bonds/ agreements are illegal. No employer can hold you in job for whatever reasons. Though bonds, employer can maximum recover the amount of money they have spent on you for providing any specific training. They are not entitled to recover anything more. Please get the legal position clear.

Now regarding the resignation even with 2 months notice; you have to send it through official email/ or registered post etc. so that you have acknowledgment of the same. If the company refuses or rejects your resignation in writing, then you can take further action depending on the action of the company.
Linkedin -
Labour law blog -
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***
Phone - 91-983-667-9309


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India