Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Resident Owner Welfare Association Harassement  (Read 734 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline balina2k

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Resident Owner Welfare Association Harassement
« on: February 18, 2017, 01:41:43 AM »
Hi Admin,
   Can someone please help me on the below:

I am owner of a flat in Vijayawada,Andhra Pradesh. However i am a non local to that place and stay in Hyderabad,Telangana. Our Apartment has a welfare association registered in 2007 but there were no bye-laws nor any rulese framed by anyone till now. Whoever are interested can maintain the society .

Since last two years one of the flat owners in the apartment complex is being appointed by 4 / 5 flat owners as secretary of the association. He was not a proper elected secretary ,since no one is interested to maintain the apartments few owners has requested one owner to take care so he was given that post.

Since two years that secretary is harrassing me even for silly reasons as i am non local to that place. His intention to harassement is to get the flat sell to his known people to a lowest price.

May i know whether this guy can disconnect the electricity fuse for my flat , also water connection is being disconnected. He is also removing air the tyres of the vehincles of my tenents and so on etc....
Please note : My Tenants are paying regularly maintenance amount for the society without any dues however when demanded for reciepts , that secretary keeps a dumb ears.

I had informed few neighbour owners but they fear to talk to that secretary as that secretary is powerfull both financially and influenced.

Can some one help me what actions can i take now legally ?


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Resident Owner Welfare Association Harassement
« on: February 18, 2017, 01:41:43 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India