Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Help regarding divorce  (Read 865 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ripa

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Help regarding divorce
« on: February 19, 2017, 04:31:27 AM »
My neighbour was married to Australian citizen for more than a year. Recently they got seperated. She came back India. There was lot of mental torture, cruelty from all the members of her in-laws family even before she went Australia. But after going there things went more down. The boy would keep on fighting, arguments on daily basis. Won't give any money to her, won't allow to work.  The boy told to get separated. But now when she is back, his family is saying we don't have any problem and we have not said to get separated.
For divorce they are constantly changing their statements even before they filed and they are refusing to give all the gold and other assets which girls family gave during wedding stating they would give after divorce is finalised. But they keep on changing their statements everyday so there's no guarantee. Also main reason for marriage was they were having huge debt in India and Australia which they kept in secret, they wanted the girl to work and give money for the payment without any questions asked when she refused problem increased.

Please advice on cost as well as time effective solution.

Thanks in advance

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Help regarding divorce
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 01:00:00 PM »
It is your neighbour's problem and definitely it is hearsay to you and in law hearsay evidence is not at all maintainable. This is not a land or property matter. It is absolutely personal law involves and several facts are needed to know in this situation directly from the girl who is suffering. So, ask her to post directly. 

If it is you indirectly placing this problem in this forum then you need not have to shame.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India