Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Advice Needed  (Read 743 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline S.Hari Krishna Rao

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Advice Needed
« on: February 20, 2017, 04:53:48 AM »
Respected All,
                        Myself S.Hari Krishna Rao while working as a manager in allahabad bank.I was issued an charge sheet charging undue pecuniary benefit on my part.An enquiry was constituted in this regard in warangal.

During enquiry the presiding officer has found the errors in annexure - III i.e the documentary evidences to substantiate the charges.The E.O and P.O has both collaborated and written in the daily order sheet that the D.A has written that D.A has sent corrigendum from hyderabad and copy has been provided to me.Truth is that the D.A has not sent any corrigendum and no copy has been provided to me.Moreover the P.O is silent during enquiry. The E.O himself posed questions.To protest against this i have submitted written statement of defense to E.O.They supressed this statement from their reports.The E.O has submitted the report to D.A stating the charges are only partly proved.The D.A has given an order of removal from service.
Against the decision i have made an appeal to the appellate authority and brought the above matter to the D.A.The appellate authority has sought the D.A observations on my appeal.The D.A has stated that no undue pecuniary benefit was established in the enquiry and job should be given back to me.The A.A has suprressed this report and upheld the decision of the D.A.Only in the last month i got the D.A 's observation report through R.T.I.
I request all of u to advice me in this regard  what options are left for me.It has been 3 years since i have tortured and injustice has been severed on me.Please help me in this regard.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Advice Needed
« on: February 20, 2017, 04:53:48 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India