Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: child visitation  (Read 1019 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline agganurag

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
child visitation
« on: February 22, 2017, 06:00:12 AM »
Hi, I would need advice regarding child visitation. I have a baby daughter of 3 years. My mother passed away long time back so I can not apply for child custody and looking for visitation only. At the time of MOU it was agreed between me and my wife that once in a month she would come for child visitation at a mentioned place and certain time in MOU. My MOU was created on Sept 2015. Since then she came only twice for child visitation. I called many times to her and her family but she does not respond my calls and neither her family make any attention towards my calls. She is oblige to come for visitation however she do not come for visitation. How can I make her come for visitation so that I can meet my daughter at least a month. Kindly advice. Thanks.

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 295
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: child visitation
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 08:43:04 PM »
you need a lawyer for this send a legal Notice for Breach of MOU. than see what happens than file for violation of visitation rights and compensation from your wife.

do it
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: child visitation
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 11:51:39 AM »
There is no need of MOU.... Simple file a case under Guardian and Wards Act for visitation of your child once in a week. You will get interim order also. You can also take back custody of your child in spite of having MOU as act looks into welfare of the child. I fought several cases on custody of child or visiting. In all those cases, I got favourable order for my clients

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline Mekasinhas

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
    • สมัคร sbobet
Re: child visitation
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 02:46:41 AM »
I do not want to think that I will get good information in this way.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India