Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Advice  (Read 1044 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline amar123.a

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Advice
« on: February 28, 2017, 09:37:03 AM »
my wife had filed a FIR 498(A) last july and later agreed to quash after compromise in HC. Judge also mentioned if the same matrimonial dispute rises again they can revoke the FIR.I have mistakes from my end like i said lies regarding the job and educational qualification to my in laws and wife at the time of marriage and at present not going to work. Also hit her earlier.After quashing however my wife and me still fought many times and every time she threatened to get the FIR revoked . I even hit her again unable to tolerate her torture. So finally i decided to end this relationship and sent her out one day in dec without giving her house keys. After that she sent me abusive messages many times but i did not bother. Last week she told me that she would break open the house lock and take her things and i told her to go ahead. She went ahead and broke open the house lock and took away her things also. My question is:
 1. Is it legal for her to break lock and take her things even though i told her to go ahead? Can she still say i sent her out in the court in future ?
2. I got to know she has bought a new flat and shifted there. Do i have the rights to claim and stay there legally i being still her legally wedded husband ? or can she throw me out ?
3. If i send her divorce notice , can she revoke the FIR?
4. On what grounds can i file for divorce ? she has been very abusive on whatsapp messages.Will this be useful to file for divorce ?

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advice
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 07:23:21 PM »
You have fault in your side. It is not possible to advice you in open forum. You can contact me for consultation in details

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Need Advice
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 07:23:21 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India