Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: doubts on 498a  (Read 1273 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vinaykumar2017

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
doubts on 498a
« on: March 14, 2017, 11:50:15 PM »
I am going through false 498a case from last 2 years in Sangareddy court,Telangana.
Our agreement happened before elders and we are ready to pay her 3.5 lakhs.
Without informing she came and filed false case on me in Hyderabad.
In FIR she said that she had given 10L to us along with jewellery.
But fact is that she had not given single penny to us.
Even told police the same, they did not bother and tried for settlement.
I told we will give as per the agreement and she should return our jewellery back.
But our settlement failed and even police also not warned them.
Now the status is cross examination done to them and no single evidence and proofs.
FIR she filed is completely false and the statement before the cross examination is also false and not matching with FIR.
Next is the elders witness, who had to come to court in next hearings.
Want to know how to take the case further.
Since on valid grounds I want my case to be transferred to other court.
Reason my advocate said that judge is biased and give judgement favor to women only.
In case if that is the case, no point in fighting the case.
Can I transfer my case now or after the judgement from Judge.
Please need your inputs on this, can we believe my  lawyers word.

Offline advocate.kapilc

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 32
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: doubts on 498a
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 10:02:53 AM »
You can try for the transfer, but merely not on this ground. Find some better grounds and then go for it
Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 09:07:35 PM by admin »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India