Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: dental college increased my fee by ten lakhs  (Read 576 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rajeshnaidu

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
dental college increased my fee by ten lakhs
« on: March 22, 2017, 03:17:32 AM »
dental college management agreed and gave me admission in MDS for total fee of 25 lakhs but it did not give the fee structure on a proper document by saying that college secretary was out of town. i paid fee twice to about 10.5 lakhs and have receipt for that. now the college secretary is saying that the fee is 35 lakhs and he is not allowing me to attend the college untill i pay remaing fee at once. i am in second year now .. i was not allowed to college since 20 days.. what should i do?

Offline riteshmaity

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 150
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Re: dental college increased my fee by ten lakhs
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 09:19:35 PM »
You may lodge a simple complaint before the police station stating that college authorities are not allowing you join college though you have paid. This is to be done not to get any police action but as an abundant caution to prove that you have been actually denied.

Thereafter, write a letter under registered post to the college authority stating that though you have paid Rs.... on.... as fees out of total agreed fees of ....... but the college authorities are not allowing you to join classes from ...... You are in a distress and request the college authorities to allow you to join the classes regularly. You may send a copy of this letter to the university under which you are doing the course. If you wish, instead of writing yourself, you may also send a legal notice in this regard.

Thereafter, you may decide to move before the appropriate legal forum.
Linkedin -
Labour law blog -
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: dental college increased my fee by ten lakhs
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 11:11:23 AM »
If dental college is a govt college then file a Writ petition or file a civil suit. Consumer forum has no jurisdiction in this regard

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India