Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: After Court marriage situations  (Read 1034 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline nishab

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
After Court marriage situations
« on: March 24, 2017, 06:26:44 AM »
Hello everyone,

From last 5years I love a boy and he too loves me. We want to get married but his parents are not ready. My parents are ready for the marriage. We have tried a lot to convince them. So we decided to go ahead with Court Marriage, Pune without consent of his parents. My family members are very supportive for our decision marriage except my father but after so convincing and time given to boy to convince his family for marriage by my parents but his parents didn't agreed, after so much discussion my father agreed. We got married on 23rd December 2016 without consent of his parents..

As boy convinced my family by booking new flat and assuring that he will leave his parents after court marriage if they didn't accept us.

But situation is his parents giving suicide note threatening or they will end there life if you leave home and they are not going to accept our marriage. His family didn't shared anyone about our marriage except his cousin and he is not supportive, His parents are scared from society, respect, Ijjat and all.

We both from same state but caste is different in general open category.
Original marriage certificate with me.
Now he is completely torched by his parents from last three months and now he gave up saying that we need to end our relation and should take divorce too.

I am completely blind now. What to do. Please advice, I am in very terrible situation. 

And his concern regarding parents health and life now. He is giving up because of health concern. He worried about health. And now he is saying we have to end.

His parents checking his phone telling him don't contact that girl, on daily basis they are brushing his mind. Now he blocked my number and not talking to me. Parents are giving dhamki and all, will die if you contact that girl.

Due to his parents life health concern, we have not done any complaint as well, as you know girl side is very strong.
But this not a joke he got married to me, because of family pressure he is doing hell with me.

Really appreciate if you help me on urgent basis. Should I take divorce ? my family is in confuse right now. I want to marry him but because of current situation i am very helpless.

Please email me on

Thank you in advance.

Offline Advaradhyakirmani

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 53
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • Adv.Aradhya Kirmani, Expert in Civil, criminal law
    • View Profile
Re: After Court marriage situations
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 09:28:27 AM »
where are you based, which city
Adv.Aradhya Kirmani
Expert in Civil and criminal laws

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: After Court marriage situations
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 10:14:42 AM »
This is absolutely filmy situation.... 80s' or 90s' Bollywood Cinema.... I think it is similar to some extend of a movie - DIL staring Amir Khan and Madhuri Dixit.

Anyway, no boy or girl can leave his parents or deny them. He can stay away from them due to personal reason but liability to maintain  them is lifetime legal obligations. On the other hand this is a stupid and hoax threat that they will suicide as their son will live separately with his wife (to whom they dont like). Nothing will happen. Ask your husband to lodge a GDE before local police authority about the suicidal tendency of his parents and suicidal tendency is a symptoms of imbalance mental heath. 

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: After Court marriage situations
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 10:14:42 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India