Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: from 10 years repeated marginal failing in exams  (Read 897 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline amanpuri

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
from 10 years repeated marginal failing in exams
« on: March 24, 2017, 08:06:45 AM »
Dear Sir / Mam,

This is to request your highly grateful and obligated help towards my rare case.

I have been persuing my 4 year BDS Degree course from the last 10 years
In 2007, I had joined in AB Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore   affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
I have been failing my all subjects, one by one by 2 or 4 marks in every exam, held once every 6 months, and very slowly progressing in the successive year on repeated attempts of same subjects.

1. Please tell me whether I can make an appeal in the court for passing me now on grounds of humanity, grace marks, etc,   or
providing migration to another college  for completion of the degree, which cannot be done as a regular thing in my college/university.
There is only one subject remaining at present for which I have appeared 5 times.
I had failed by 4 marks in the recent exam, whose result was announced 4 days back.

I'm asking for help in this matter as it is unbelievable for me and should be raised because I was luckily very bright in studies till class 12.  And, I feel that if I don't get justice, my BDS course might linger on for around 3-4 years more.
Also, I will definitely not practice dentistry and will pursue MCA and change my field, as soon as I get my pending degree of BDS, so, will pray to the court to grant me with this relief from my suffering, with an assurance from my side for doing no harm to the occupation and fraternity associated with dentistry . Till, I finish this graduation, I cannot do anything else also in education side by side.

2.  Or, Can the court allow me to pursue a regular graduation degree in another college of another university, because I don't have to compulsarily attend the classes in my BDS college, and have to just appear for exam after each and every 6 months,  but am officially enrolled as a regular degree student there.

In need,
Hoping for a favourable advice,
27 years old undergraduate,
Aman Puri

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India