Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Procedure for filing Interlocutory Application in an ongoing Execution Case  (Read 297 times)

Offline tj85

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I filed an Execution Petition for execution of a Money Decree passed by a District Civil Court in Maharashtra. The matter has been adjourned by the Court till 30th June,2017.

My Queries :
1. Can I file an Interlocutory Application before the 30th June, 2017 ? Will the Court allow such application?
The matter was last heard by the Court on Jan,20th, 2017.
2. Can an Interlocutory Application be filed for issuance of 'precept' under Section 46 of the C.P.C. to protect the interest of Decree-Holder ?
3. How many days does the court normally take to dispose-off an Interlocutory Application ?
4. For example, if I file I.A. in 1st Week of April,2017 then when can I expect orders in my I.A. ?
5. Is there any special/separate format for filing Interlocutory Application or it can be drafted as a regular petition ?
6. What is the amount of court-fees to be paid for filing an Interlocutory Application seeking orders against an Immovable Property ?
7. Is Interlocutory Application filed along with supporting affidavit ? Is it a mandatory requirement ?
8. How many copies of the Interlocutory Application has to be submitted in the court along with the original application ?
9. Who will send a copy of the Interlocutory Application to the Opposite Party ? Is it sent by the Court or I will have to sent it myself ?

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
1. Can I file an Interlocutory Application before the 30th June, 2017 ? Will the Court allow such application?
The matter was last heard by the Court on Jan,20th, 2017.
Ans: By way of Put Up Petition serving copy to the Judgment debtor, if they are contesting the same.

2. Can an Interlocutory Application be filed for issuance of 'precept' under Section 46 of the C.P.C. to protect the interest of Decree-Holder ?
Ans: It will be considered as per its urgency and merit.

3. How many days does the court normally take to dispose-off an Interlocutory Application ?
Ans: It varies from court to court and situation to situation.

4. For example, if I file I.A. in 1st Week of April,2017 then when can I expect orders in my I.A. ?
Ans: Same ans no. 3 applicable

5. Is there any special/separate format for filing Interlocutory Application or it can be drafted as a regular petition ?
Ans: All petitions are interlocutory in nature.

6. What is the amount of court-fees to be paid for filing an Interlocutory Application seeking orders against an Immovable Property ?
Ans: Generally Rs.10 but sometimes varies.

7. Is Interlocutory Application filed along with supporting affidavit ? Is it a mandatory requirement ?
Ans: Yes,

8. How many copies of the Interlocutory Application has to be submitted in the court along with the original application ?
Ans: One original Copy

9. Who will send a copy of the Interlocutory Application to the Opposite Party ? Is it sent by the Court or I will have to sent it myself ?
Ans: If they are contesting then you have to serve them through lawyer else not required. In alternative you can sent through india post.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India