Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cheated by Manufacturer  (Read 1244 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vishwanath

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Cheated by Manufacturer
« on: March 30, 2017, 08:04:12 AM »

Hello Sir,

Looking for some advise.  Me and couple of my friends started a company to cater to consumers.  Its business to consumer model.  We outsourced the manufacturing of the product to a local manufacturer.  After paying 70% of the order value as advance, manufacturer cheated us.   Now hes not returning the money nor responding to our calls. 
Regret we went with trust factor as the manufacturer was referred by a friend of ours & we didnt make any agreement in that regard.  We have the money trail(transferred the payments through bank).  We got the purchase order signed by Manufacturer.  Order value is around 10 lakhs in INR. 
Now we want to go legal, accordingly have sent notices to the manufacturer.  Unfortunately the notices sent to the office addresses have returned with comments not present in the address anymore.  We later sent the notice to the manufacturer's residential address and the same has been received.  No response from the manufacturer.
We would like to file a case in the court now, pls advise how to move forward

Appreciate a response!


Offline riteshmaity

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 150
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
    • View Profile
    • Labour Law Advocate in Kolkata
Re: Cheated by Manufacturer
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 09:42:02 PM »
Though you have posted in the consumer forum section, your case will not be entertained by the consumer forum considering the commercial purpose involved in it.

Since you have already sent the notice, initial work is done. You may file a money suit before the appropriate court. You may contact a local lawyer who would do the needful for you.   
Linkedin -
Labour law blog -
Email - ritesh.k.maity***at***
Phone - 91-983-667-9309

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Cheated by Manufacturer
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 10:05:12 AM »
You have to file a money suit before Civil COurt

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Cheated by Manufacturer
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 10:05:12 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India