Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Redevelpment of co-operative society and extra area purcahse  (Read 822 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline piyush86

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile

My society is going for redevelopment,  i have purchased some extra area in it.
Existing area  443 sq ft
Free Entitled area 155
Area purcahsed  376
currently i am having one unit , in future my total area i.e. 974 sq ft will be divided into 2 units of 570 sqft & 404 sq ft respectively.
The developer has made a permanent alternate accomodation agreement of 598sqft which mentions the details of both the units  , and supplemental agrrement for providing permanent alternate agreement for 376 sq ft which also mentions the details of the both units with the payment schedule.
when discussed with developer to make separate agreements for the units, he replied that if separate agreements are registered for the 2 units he will not the get the fungible FSI and also stamping will be an issue.
Whereas the same was discussed with society the society said they will pass a resolution to isue separate share certificates for both the units.
I have following questions:-
1 In future i have to sell one unit out of the two, can it be sold on share certificate without an agreement since there is a single agreement for both the units.
2 I need to take housing loan in the redeveloped property in one unit so a charge of mortgage will be created on both the units as there is a single agreement.
3 incase the builder doesnt buzz and makes a single agreement for the units, how will i be able to sell only one unit.

Awaiting for response
Thanks in advance.

Property based in mumbai...

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India