Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Judgment pronounced : Accused is Convicted, but he died now !!!  (Read 1320 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline get4expert

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear all,

This is to request everyone that, please help me to get this solved on priority .
J U D G M E N T has been given : Accused is Convicted, but he died now !!!

The Complainant has filed this complaint against the Accused for the offence punishable u/Sec.138 of the
Negotiable Instruments Act.

On 07th March 2016  Judgment pronounced in the open court vide separate order. ORDER
By exercising the powerconferred  u/s 265 of Cr.P.C., the Accused is hereby convicted for
the offence punishable u/s 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act. He is sentenced to pay a
fine of  XXX within 30 days from today and in default of payment of fine, he shall
undergo Simple Imprisonment for 1 (One) year.

But Accused has been passed away, Could you please someone help me to get this settled. I am really worried about it . Kindly help me with the best process/procedures to get this sorted. Thanks

Looking forward to hear from you at the earliest. Thanks


Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 170
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest Legal Expert
    • View Profile
Re: Judgment pronounced : Accused is Convicted, but he died now !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 09:28:22 PM »
with his death the matter ends there is nothing left of it.

court cannot send a dead man to prison nor can it force a dead man to pay fine
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert in Kolkata City, with extensive cross border practice in Dhaka


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India