Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: person not returning the money  (Read 1658 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rajiv22

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
person not returning the money
« on: April 07, 2017, 01:18:57 PM »
Respected Lawyer,

I gave money(10 lakhs) to my cousin,  I got loan from private bank and transferred the amount to the cousin account. and 4 lakhs in cash. He promised to pay back the monthly EMI, and foreclosure the loan within 6 months.
He properly payed the 6 months EMI and after that not paying the EMI and now refused to pay the full amount.

The EMI is deducted from my account monthly.

Details about my cousin:
He is doing real estate business and having property worth 2 crores.
He is very influenced man in my home town, he is having political and police link.
He is having money and now not willing to pay me.

The proof i am having is account statement for transfer of 10 lakhs.
And one of the common friend of us who witnessed, when my cousin asked for the money and his promise of repayment.

Kindly provide your valuable suggestion for getting back of my money

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 170
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest Legal Expert
    • View Profile
Re: person not returning the money
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 09:24:19 PM »
send a legal Notice and then file a money recovery suit.
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert in Kolkata City, with extensive cross border practice in Dhaka

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India