Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Property Sale Fraud (Mumbai)  (Read 172 times)

Offline cjoshi100

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property Sale Fraud (Mumbai)
« on: April 23, 2017, 05:10:05 AM »
I had sold my house in year 2016 in June and Actual value agreed with buyer was 36lacs but on the day of execution of agreement buyer approached with request to make agreement with value 31.5 lacs, because buyer could not arrange full agreed amount on the day of agreement. Since buyer was living in same building we had good relationship and therefore trusted her and agreed to keep 4.5 lacs pending and executed sale agreement with value 31.5 lacs instead of 36 lacs. On registration day buyer agreed to pay balance 4.5 lacs in Cash with in a Month but failed to pay even after Seven months of follow up. Buyer even made false promises and later in January 2017 refused to pay balance amount 4.5 lacs and challenged me(Seller) that she(Buyer) will not pay the pending amount and will file a false case that i am demanding extra money over and above agreement value.

Fortunately Name transfer is blocked with legal notice by my lawyer and Chating Case filed under section-420 IPC.

I have below evidence to support my case.
1- MOU signed by Buyer in September 2016 agreeing that balance 4.5lacs still pending out of 36Lacs and buyer will pay in next 15 days in Cash or face legal action.
2- Multiple Phone Call recordings through mobile app.
3- Secret mobile Videó recording when MOU was signed in September 2016 and Accused admitted in video that she failed to pay on time.

Please advise if i will get my pending Money and accused will be punished...i want to understand what are my chances of success in this Fraud Case.

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Property Sale Fraud (Mumbai)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 09:18:22 AM »
1- MOU signed by Buyer in September 2016 agreeing that balance 4.5lacs still pending out of 36Lacs and buyer will pay in next 15 days in Cash or face legal action.
2- Multiple Phone Call recordings through mobile app.
3- Secret mobile Videó recording when MOU was signed in September 2016 and Accused admitted in video that she failed to pay on time.

Basically, it appears from your statement that Rs.4.5 lac was a black money as it has not been shown in the Deed of Conveyance. Therefore, you cannot claim such extra money which is not been mentioned in the Deed inspite of having MOU as well as phone records or video records. Ultimately in the eye of law such transaction could have been a black money transfer.

Example:
A and B planed to steal money from bank and will take the stolen money equally. After stealing, A took all the money and did not pay a single penny to B. Now, B lodged a complaint before police authority that he and A rob a bank but A did not pay half share of money and cheated him.

Police at first instance took custody of B and initiated case proceedings against him for stealing money from bank.

Your matter is like above example from documentary evidence you have. Court will first ask you why you have agreed to revise the consideration money rather you can put a condition that possession will be delivered only after payment of Rs.4.5 Lac. or balance Rs.4.5 Lac will be paid within 6 months from the date of execution of Deed of Sale.

Anyway, you dont have a good case. I don't like to give false hope or advice.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 09:19:54 AM by adv.amarnath »
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India