Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Wife threatning false cases against me(NRI)  (Read 1492 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline abandoned

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Wife threatning false cases against me(NRI)
« on: March 05, 2017, 07:43:53 PM »
I was married in Jan 2016. 8 days after marriage we left for US. We had a rocky start from start. She would fight daily with me. I also suspect she had an affair with a guy.  I have proof of a message conversation. In July she fought with me and left for India. She also threatened that she is going to file false cases against me and my family. For next 6 months we had minimal contact. She still had a credit card working. In Jan 2017 she started demanding that I book her ticket and call her back. By then I had decided to get a divorce, because I do not trust her. I believe that marriage was a fraud and she has malicious intent in coming back.  Now they are threatening to put false cases against me and my mother. My question is that what false cases can she file against me?  I am ready to fight and prove them wrong. But I want to be ready before they go try destroy our lives.

Offline advocate.kapilc

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 32
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Wife threatning false cases against me(NRI)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 10:04:41 AM »
If that is the case, you can inform the local police regarding her threats and if the situation is worse you can seek anticipatory bail in advance.
Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 09:06:57 PM by admin »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India