Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Advice  (Read 1682 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ronakmodi143

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Advice
« on: May 07, 2017, 06:20:40 AM »
Respected all As i have posted earlier My wife has filed fake 498a case after leaving the home on her own Now after one+ year of separation she has filed Dv case u/s 18,20,22,23, still notice has not serve to us so we have not appear in court I have file 482 for both the cases, advocate of high court is my friend and he has told me that it is difficult to take out my nd my parents name from the case but as my brother is not living with us as well as my uncle aunty so he will remove their names from the cases I would like to know that is DV case after 14 months of separation is maintanable. actually i later came to know that there was  MACP case going on in which my wifes name was there as vehicle owner and in judgement the judge has ordered to pay 2.8 lacs + interest  to OP  to all the three respondents, my wife might have to pay 1.25 lacs to OP and after this judgement she has file DV case stating to pay 1 lac compansation towards mental cruelity to her. will this advantage to us?
can my brother after aquital from 498a and DV case file defamation case??

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 304
  • Karma: +12/-6
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advice
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 11:44:38 PM »
yes it is going to be helpful, if your lawyer is influential in THAT courtroom else it will be ignored.

yes your brother can and should file for defamation after acquittal.

why don't you call for mediation and finish this matter once and for all.
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline ronakmodi143

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advice
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 08:01:28 PM »
Respected Uma madam

Actually the problem is they are on high expectation for alimony as one of her cousin has also did the same thing and got around 12.5 lacs INR as final amount.
And one more thing that after she left home not even a single time her father called us and thats why we are not contacting him for any mediation and settlement of one time
He has sold her daughter for money and her daughter has also not applied her mind that in this case her life is getting spoiled. All they want is money.
so let this game going on....
If i sit at home let her also sit at her home and enjoy the fathers company

I really respect your comment and thank u for that
would like to ask you any counter case we can file so that they also have to run as right now we are running
i will be very thankful to you if u guide me in this matter.

Thanking you once again

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India