Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: 498a case and Domestic violence  (Read 1464 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sameer82014

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
498a case and Domestic violence
« on: May 09, 2017, 07:02:35 AM »
 Dear all help us. My sister married in the year of 2000. Her husband always beats her and demand dowry aftr marriage.Because of this in 15 year of marriage life she stayed about 8-10 year in our house (father house).At last my sister filed a 498a and court grant bail to her husband on a condition to take my sister to his home and keep her with dignity. But after taking her to his home he again started torturing her,beating her and demands money. He also tells that i will always beat you,and harass you if you have problem than send me to jail. My sister have one 11 year girl child and one 6 year son.Her husband also beats her daughter and son.He does not have any affection to his child may b it is because his child grown up in my house(grand paternal house) Her husband not doing any job or work for last 5 years he also does not have any property. My sister is very tension if see take divorce how she will run her family,If she complaint to court, court may send her jail on this case how she will run her family. Please suggest us what to do.... Which way will be good for my siste

Offline SoumyaKundu16

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 27
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: 498a case and Domestic violence
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 02:10:29 AM »
 Your sisters can't stay in such precarious condition, while her husband who  is abusive and have no affecttion for his wife and children. Ask your sister to come out from this relationship which is derogatory and disrespectful. She   should file divorce, and maintenance case as per law.
 In the mean time also ask her to take some job oriented initiative to support her child and her self .

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India