Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Some Legal Advice Urgently  (Read 1043 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline aryankma

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Some Legal Advice Urgently
« on: May 09, 2017, 12:33:19 PM »
I am a married house wife. I got married back in 2012. Four moths back a very suspicious behavior of my husband triggered doubts in me. I didn't let him feel that I was having doubt in him. As the time passed by I discovered that my husband was having an extra marital affair with another married woman. Now here I would like to mention I am not sure weather this woman is divorced or not but I do know that she is separated from her husband. I managed to gather evidence to proof their relationship. In fact I kept some pictures and conversation copy of text message as a support.

At a very early age of this thing when I cought him I tried to convince him. Tried to make him understand that whatever was he doing is completely wrong. At that time he agreed and promised not to keep any contacts with her. But that was a lie. Instead he tried to maintain both relationship at the same time. The last report what I have is my husband and this woman are expecting a baby very soon. This news has completely shattered me. Now my husbands behavior has changed drastically. He ignores me all of a sudden. I am currently staying at my father's place completely clue less how to deal with it. He ruined my whole life. Our marriage was love marriage. Before getting married I knew him for 7 years. I can't imagine him doing such thing with me. Every time if someone goes to him to talk about this matter he refuses and blames me for being suspicious, ends up misbehaving with them. He is also spreading rumors about my character. He probably wants me out of his life.

Please tell me how can I legally ruin his life. I don't to see him happy.I also want to get an divorce. How do I proceed with my case?  Any good suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 228
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: Need Some Legal Advice Urgently
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 06:21:18 PM »
What proof do you have of the child being your husbands'.
See if that is proved it becomes a case of adultery, your hubby can be jailed for a maximum period of 7 years.
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Need Some Legal Advice Urgently
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 01:16:52 AM »
First, let me clear you that Judicial Department is formed to give justice not for revenge/ avenge or ruin another life and for same the word"JAIL" is being substituted as "CORRECTIONAL HOME".

I dont know your age but before going for legal fight you must think about next life. whether you want to proceed next life with legal cases and all those nasty environment or wish to move on and start afresh life. My advice will be go for afresh life.

The evidences you are talking about is not conclusive and it can be smashed on cross-examination if I stands for your husband. So, you have option to file a divorce case under the ground of cruelty. Remember, Adultery is also falls under Cruelty under Special Marriage Act or Hindu Marriage Act, whichever is applicable in your case. Criminal Case under 498A IPC will not stand if the marriage is more than 5 years.

In case of Adultery, it can be proved through 5 types of evidences (i cannot disclose it in the open forum due to my professional secrets). If it is proved you will get divorce only. Your husband will not get any punishment. YOu can also lodge complaint before local police station against your husband for same but again question of proof will matters.

Another legal option you have that is you can file a case for maintenance if you are not working woman. This will creates little pressure to your husband.

For further advice and consultation in details, you can contact.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India