Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Society Maintainence even after lifetime maintenance paid  (Read 271 times)

Offline talktome322

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Society Maintainence even after lifetime maintenance paid
« on: May 20, 2017, 02:15:25 AM »
Code: [Select]
Hi

I have taken my flat possession from builder in Feb 2017. The apartment is 2-3 years old. Recently the the builder constructed the refuge area and sold it to me till then then the maintainence was under the builder. After selling me the flat the builder decides to form the society and hand over everything to the society members. He collected lifetime maintenance from everyone. While handing over the society it came to fact that he used 40% of the society corpus funds towards society maintainence. This was including my amount of lifetime maintenance. Now builder refuse to do any maintainence under himself. So one fine day the meeting was held (which I did not know of). The society was formed and was taken over from builder. Now with 60% of funds in hand the society committee members decided to levy 10000 per month maintainence on each flat. I have 2bhk flat and many others have 3-4 bhk flat also. The 10000 rupees maintenance is irrespective of flat area. Now they are forcing me to pay the maintainence else they will take action. The society has already done legal case on builder but I have problem with my current situation. Purchasing a flat with lifetime maintenance and then almost 3 months head on I am being asked 10k maintaonence per month. Pls advise my options on this. Considering below facts:

1. I was not called for any society meeting.
   2. I am just 3 months old and others are living from past 3-4 years and have enjoyed the maintainence under builder.

Thanks
Kishor

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India