Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


is there any law that supports managers of marriage function hall so that they can force us(who  booked for a function) to go to the organisation for marriage function hall like decoration etc(particularly they r suggesting that we need to go for them onl

is it against human rights
0 (0%)
did they have right to ask me
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: about marriage function hall decoration which is creating problems to everyone  (Read 2182 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pemmaanil

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
here i have booked a function hall for my marriage, and they have taken a token from me towards advance.  and i have arranged a decoration manager for my maariage to decorate the function hall. when they visit the function hall for decoration process the person who belongs to another decoration organisation came there and warned them to not proceed. then i asked why should i stop. he replied we have contract with marriage function hall and u need to give the order for us only. and they r demanding a lot of amount for this. Actually the same decoration is providing at reasonable price. and the difference of amount unexpectable so heavy. and when asked them the same thing. he said u need to pay other wise u r marriagae isnot going to be happned. iallow no one to decorate the marriage hall other than me. what could i do now. is there any way that i can proceed according with law. here marriage is personal issue. and for my marriage i have my own budget. how can he demand me to pay such a large amount. and who is he to violate my human rights.
its not only my issue so many of society facing the same problem here.....
plzzzzz i would like to fight against. plz provide me the legal advice that i can proceed furtherrrrrrrrrr.

Offline advromitdatta

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Advocate Romit Datta
    • View Profile
As par law nobody can prevent you from chosing your own decorator.
you can lodhe a police complaint against  it.

Now thats what law says and its in your favour.

in India the moment one is born he is completely" ram bhorase" .

those people you want to book may be very risky people, maybe they have political connections etc.

now should you take them on for this.
I mean jaan hai to jahan hai.

choice is yours
Advocate Romit Datta
Kolkata Based Advocate
I am here to advise on all legal matters avail my services and secure yourself

Offline prachisarode

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Exactly take legal action like, report police against of creating problem decoration. We don't have permission to do this.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 12:15:18 AM by admin »

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

Please file a consumer court case and seek interim relief to use your own decorator for the purpose of decoration. I hope this may help if you get interim order.

jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India