Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Education loan  (Read 914 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Apnayaki

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Education loan
« on: May 24, 2017, 08:17:38 AM »
Hi sir,
We are from  poor family and a 3. Sisters and a brother. We 3 girls studied through maternal grand father help. To my brother we made to study through education loan from other state (Karnataka) through influence. After marriage we shifted from TN to various places i.e girls. My bro ther finished his and was found jobless for 1 year i.e 2010. Through in-law issues & other family. Issues ,kids born we girls didn't go for job after marriage. My brother initial salary was 8000 to reach 18000 in 2017. He took loan amount of 2.25 as principle, we as a whole paid 1.20 lk and 70,000 discount from central government. My brother was sole breadwinner of the family,my parents were 78 &60, their treatment engulfed his most of the earnings. He paid his last loan interest in 2012. Because of all these he planned to pay one shot,the bank abused him and put 24% compound interest , he was having conversations with bank in Feb 2017,but bank manager came and investigate his salary, got liability form filled and in may 2017 the bank filed a case on my brother, father, guaranters - 2 sisters to appear on court in June 2017.

The recovery amount found to be 5.00 lks. We cannot pay tat much amount,my brother is in depression tat he wanted to commit suicide. We girls dnt know wat to do as we are helpless FRM husband side. The bank is threatening tat we have best lawyer to handle Ur case and with in a year it's going to be 8.00 laks. So pay now 2.60 laks including lawyer fees one time fees is 25000. To send summon to us .

Tat tooo u ppl r in Tamil nadu and the case is in karnataka and the case is not favourable to u even if u face,the manager said. We don't want cheat bank but at the same time can't pay 3 or 4 lakhs.

Kindly pls someone guide us from this darkness. Poverty is soo sin to live in this world or wat can be done pls give info. How handle the case without paying so much interest.


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India