Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Case booked under consensual sexual chat section 354(A) and (D) need legaladvise  (Read 1441 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline purushkante

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
A women working in our government organization used to provoke me for sexual intercourse since 2 years. Initially i neglected her. She used to chat with me in wattsapp. Last 3 months there was very few lines of sexual chat ,and one porn photo which clearly indicates she provoked me, and she is also intrested.

When i did not obliged her instructions she booked a case and FIR filed under sections 354(A), 354(D), Section IT act.

She produced only one way conversation in front of police before filling the case by deleting her conversation part. Later i have submitted complete conversation from watts app back up recovery.

Charge sheet not yet filed as our phones were sent to digital forrensic.

Earlier there was simillar incident on her superior case was filed under 354, and got compromised during trails after 2 years.
Please suggest how to proceed further..I am a Government Employee working in Hyderabad. What are all the provisions of law if a lady provoked and trapped men into these kind incidences. Shall I apply for quash in High Court based on earlier case judgement.


Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 302
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
right now i say you talk to her to solve it out of court. have a chat with her see if it works out. since you are a govt employee this is important.

if not let the chargesheet be filed after that only a course of action can be chalked out.

High court cannot quash an FIR just on your instance, when both parties mutually agree than only FIR can be QUASHED
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline purushkante

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Thanks for your replay.

After elaborate discussions with her and her family members I came to know that she did every thing for money by blackmailing people.

Now they are demanding huge money to compromise or with draw complaint. Donot know how to move further.

In earlier case also she did the same and collected huge amount.

Please suggest.



File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India