Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Problem in marriage life  (Read 859 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline anandratti

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Problem in marriage life
« on: June 13, 2017, 12:28:46 AM »
Sir, I got marriage on june 19 2014, she was with me for only 3 days in my home with relatives. she went home  for ashada masam for one month on 28 june 2014. after one month she should return but in that between we have telephone conversation daily. i shared my home lone (11 lakhs) with her. from that time she never come to my home till date. Now her family members demanding 4 lakhs deposite on her then only we will send to our home. I waited for more then 2 years for her to return but no august 2016 I file  for RCR ( restitution of conjugal right  ). she file divorce case on me in April 2017.Asking me 10 lac alimony and maintenance of 10000 Rs per month on false complied on me that I ask additional dowry. I have not even have physical relations  in our marriage life once also.
              In that mean while with this shock my father has been paralysis after one month of my marriage this is most shocked me and my family. shell she get alimony and maintenance from me or not.
She is a working women were is she living also I don't know sir. what is the situation of my case .

Offline Navin.Hiremath

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Problem in marriage life
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 02:39:17 AM »
Filing of RCR is a very good decision you have taken. However you will require some proof to show why your marriage wasn't consummated ( medical records if any ). You paying maintenance and alimony  really depends on how your case is handled and how her allegations ( dowry and DV ) are quashed.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 06:33:34 PM by admin »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India