Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to get my last 2 months salary and revealing documents From company  (Read 394 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sunny_FTM

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Please Help I am in Big Trouble.

I joined a start-up IT company in May 2016. in Jan 2017, I resigned from that company due to financial issues because they were not paying me at the time. Every month they delayed my salary because they are a start-up firm. After releasing They again offer me a good salary and gave me an offer of rejoining in their new branch and promised me to give my salary on time. So i joined that company again in mid of Jan.

Starting 2 months(Jan, Feb) they paid my salary on time, and then they started making excuses that they have a limited budget they can't transfer my salary on time. Due to this financial issue, I did freelancing after company hours that is against their policy because I have signed an appointment letter that includes some point that I can't work on the similar projects that the company having.But nothing is on my name there is no extra transaction in my account. but somehow they provoke me and I accepted that I do freelance work, and my boss recorded it on his phone.

Now they are torturing me by fake FIR copy and they are not giving me my last 2 months salary and required documents. I have a phone recording of my boss in that recording he is accepting that he has not enough funds to pay me that's why he is releasing me from this job.

Now I want my 2 months salary and required documents(releaving and experienced letter) back, but he is telling me if i want that then i have to go to court. What should i do now . Give me advice.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India