Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Regarding holding the case when transfer application is pending  (Read 659 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline murugasaveus29

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile

We have registered a transfer of application in supreme court for transferring my daughter's divorse case to a different state.

Even though our lawyer has submitted a memo regarding the transfer of application, opposition lawyer argued that the case proceedings cannot be stopped until a stay has been granted and he started the proceedings. Judge too agreed for it and said until stay has been granted, the proceedings can be continued.

We have applied for the stay along with the transfer of application one month back, but the stay is not yet granted.
Is it true that the proceedings can be continued until the stay is granted? Any other way to hold the case/stop the proceedings?

Can the stay be obtained from high court or any other court?

we are looking for a immediate way to hold the case or obtain the stay before next hearing which is 3 weeks ahead.

Thanks in advance.

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 184
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding holding the case when transfer application is pending
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 08:15:39 PM »
show the judge a supreme court judgment that once a transfer application is filed in supreme court, the lower court should stay the matter till the decision is passed by the highest court.

that will be sufficient to get a stay.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India