Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to exemption my family from attending 498a case dates?  (Read 349 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to exemption my family from attending 498a case dates?
« on: July 05, 2017, 02:23:10 AM »
My wife registered 498A, DP 3, 4 on 19/6/2015, and the Chargesheet has been filed by police, they have removed all other my family members (A2 to A7) from the Chargesheet except me.

As me and my family hasn't scared of my wife’s blackmails to pay for huge amount as settlement she has gone to court again and filed a petition to add my other 7 family members name, couple of days back all of them have received the summons to attend the court on 8th November.

As this court is 750KM away and in different state from my home, till now I am the only one attending the court dates, but attending 8 family members by travelling 750km and staying there for a day from next date 8 November and onwards is worrying me a lot.

None of the allegations made in FIR/Chargesheet are occurred in the location FIR is registered. Neither the location is her parents home, But she has a cousin brother with whome is living(stated in FIR), he is a lawyer in that court, so as per his instructions, just to harass me and my family she has filed this case there.

As per my lawyer, all of them have to attend the court one time at least for the 1st time, then he can file the petition for exemption for all of them excluding me.

So I am here to request the experts/lawyers to give a proper suggestions/ways to exempt/skip/prolong this attendance of my 7 other family member excluding me even for the 1st time.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 02:30:04 AM by »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India