Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Rent Dispute  (Read 433 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jaspreet Singh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Rent Dispute
« on: July 10, 2017, 01:17:11 PM »
I had rented a property. Some points of registered rent agreement were;
Business of wholesale medicine shall be done on the rented property. The property is taken on rent for a period of five years out of which lock up period is of 1 year . 6 months advance is paid immediately with 2 months security in cash. Registered date is 16/05/2017. 
Although after Registration I didn't took over the possession of property not even it's key as there was some repair work was left on the part of landlord. Anyways it didn't effected me as I had to apply for a drug liscence from Drugs Control Department in karkardooma, Delhi & it takes around a month to procure a liscence. So, a registered agreement was needed first to apply. After nearly about a month department asked me to submit a copy of property papers. My landlord refused to give me a cancelled copy of  property papers. And exactly after a month my application for drug liscence was rejected and a got a rejection letter from department stating 2 lines :
"The firm has requested for grant of licences on form 20B,21B  in a premises which  are located in a Slum and JJ Colony The said colony was earlier known as Raghubir Nagar & now known as Tagore Garden Extn. As per the department policy dated 02/07/2012 the department is not granting licences in Slum and JJ colonies in the premises where the conditions mentioned in the allotment documents are violated  Therefore firm was asked to submit owner ship proof & allottement letter indicating the area of the premises to verify the same . Despite reminder, firm has failed to remove shortcomings . As such the firm does not satisfies rule 64 /65A of Drugs and Cosmetics Rules 1945 for grant of licence on form 20B &21B and their application is rejected."
I googled list of JJ colonies in Delhi and no where I found Tagore garden extension in it. I found that initially in 1662 it was called JJ colony and in 1965 it's name was changed. Properties in Tagore garden extension have allotment letter and perpetual lease apart from property papers. The subject of allotment letter stated : "Allotment of a plot under Jhuggi Jhompri Scheme"
Now, after this I asked my landlord to return me back my 6 months advance and 2 months security. He simply refused. I pleaded that I have not even taken the keys of the floor from you. He replied me that the registered rent agreement states there's a lock-in period of 1 year so remaining 6 months' rent also needed to be paid.

Now what's the way out I want my hard earned money back.


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Rent Dispute
« on: July 10, 2017, 01:17:11 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India