Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Submitted proof of being falsely accused, but still anticipatory bail denied  (Read 353 times)

Offline Cooper

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
One of my close friends were falsely accused of sexually harassing one of his staff whom he had caught stealing money from the office account. He confronted her of filing a case at the Police station.
The following day she filed a complaint of my friend having sexually harassed her and had been threatening her for a few weeks. She also said he denied her of her salary. My friend submitted proof proving his alibi at a local amusement park where we had been at from morning to night 8pm on the day the woman had complained of him harassing her.
He also submitted reciept of him having paid her salary. She removed certain parts of her chat with my friend on Whatsapp and made it to resemble him threatening her.

He also attested the woman's police record on which there were 4 complaints of her being accused of theft in her earlier places of work. My friend is a very reputed businessman and also have a clean police record. She had also given some false statements which my friend was able to prove with evidence.
Although my friend was able to show unedited version of the chat on his phone, along with his alibi proof reciept of payment, and all these evidences, he was still denied an anticipatory bail in the high court on whose judgement note said that my friend had altered the Whatsapp chat. His lawyer told him that it is almost impossible to get anticipatory on an alledged harassement/rape case and he is confident enough to prove innocence in the trial.
Is there any truth to this or should I recommend him to change his lawyer. Also was the High Court judge being inclined to the woman or is such a decision common?

Offline SoumyaKundu16

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
It is true that in Women harassment cases geting Anti Bail is difficult, you may prayfor Bail in Sessions Court

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India