Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: ABC consumer Loan Company, threatening neighbors and relatives  (Read 243 times)

Offline Pugal

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hello,

I took a consumer durable loan RS 27,396 from ABC consumer Loan Company 5 years back on my wife name.

The reason I took it as a consumer loan is, they said there is no processing fee or interest and I just need to pay the exact RS 27,396 as 10 equal installments due to Christmas offer. After hearing this I was attracted to buy it through installment, though my initial play was to buy with full payment. Finally, I decided to make use of this opportunity to save some money.

When I received the statement I was surprised. The statement was having some processing fee and some other charges included on it (approx. RS 2000). When I go through I realized that, the guy who worked there made a mistake and put it as 12 equal installments which does not have this offer ongoing.

I visit to the shop again and he was not willing to accept the mistake. But I proved to the XYZ shop manager that this was the ABC consumer Loan Company guy’s fault. The Shop Manager provided the regional managers contact number of ABC consumer Loan Company and explained everything to him. He promised to take necessary action on it.

After so many follow up’s finally they created a new statement after few months of time. Unfortunately, the new statement corrected the processing fee issues, but came up with a new issue again. Yes, they did not included the installments I paid in past months in the new statement. I just started from the scratch only with the advance I paid and the installments I paid were missing.

Again, I had to contact them and follow up several times to correct this statement. Finally I made several installments and pending with 3 installments only (RS 6414). So I just intimated them that I am not going to pay the rest RS 6414unless they are not going to sort of the issue.

From that day onwards, there has been lot of check bounces on my wife’s account ignoring it issue is from their side and nobody bothered to resolve it including the regional Manager.

But, now after 5 years they started calling my neighbors and my wife’s neighbors and threatening them they are in the loan borrowers list and they are sending police to arrest them since my wife and I failed to make payment.  Beyond that they are trying to steal data from my social network accounts and calling my friends and relatives as well. The ABC consumer Loan Company guys are pretending they advocates, but there was not a legal notice until today to my wife home or to me.

The problem now is that I am not in Chennai and I couldn’t handle it legally from there. They understood that and trying to make use of the opportunity.

Now, when I contacted them via email to sort of the issue they are responding that there has been outstanding fees and other charges which is today around RS 50,000.

This is totally unfair, they did not sort of the issue for years and all of a sudden they are threatening everyone with anonymous calls.

Please provide me a solution to handle it as I am working abroad and have no plan to travel India for at least for a year.

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: ABC consumer Loan Company, threatening neighbors and relatives
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 05:09:28 AM »
You have a very good Consumer case. File a complaint against the company with compensation claim. For further clarification and Consultation in details you can contact me.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India