Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Need help on domestic violence case  (Read 175 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RajeshKumar1611

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need help on domestic violence case
« on: July 22, 2017, 11:11:33 AM »
Day before yesterday under the influence of alcohol I accidentally slapped my wife as I got to know that she is cheating on me. I realise that what I did was a shameful act and should not have done it. I apologized to her in the morning but later in the afternoon she filed a complaint (on a blank paper) in the mahadevpura police station (Bangalore). The police called me, gave me a warning and told me not to do it again if I repeat then he will present it in the court. After that, he took a counter statement from me. I wrote that, it was a mistake and I will never repeat it again. Now my question is, in the future if she want to take some revenge on me, then can she reopen this case and file a DV case against me?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 11:13:26 AM by RajeshKumar1611 »

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Need help on domestic violence case
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 06:37:03 AM »
 If the case already filed by your wife then go through a trial based on evidences rather than mere allegations. The file a petition in High Court under Cr.P.C sec.482 in quashing matrimonial related criminal complaints in the interest of justice and equity. If you have a property in your name then you can transfer to your close relative. Last of all you can file a divorce suit on contest.

M.Bhadra, advocate at kolkata

Offline RajatV

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need help on domestic violence case
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 08:46:34 AM »
The information above is correct. Just be happy you donít live in the USA. Domestic violence cases there are taken much more seriously. Even false accusations can result in huge consequences.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 07:02:55 PM by admin »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India