Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Regarding document verification in govt job  (Read 414 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline amit029

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Regarding document verification in govt job
« on: July 25, 2017, 11:49:54 PM »
Sirs and Madams,

I am employed as a govt clerk in a govt department of uttar pradesh, i am doing this govt job since 2.5 years. Our Grandmother was a freedom fighter so we get a privilege of reservation as dependent of freedom fighter reservation. My one elder brother is also working as a govt employee since past 15 years on the same reservation.

Actually my department was not sending my documents for verification due to which my salary of few months was pending, i bribed them (which is the usual process here) all my documents were verified except dependent of freedom fighter certificate which i was asked to personally get verified. They sent the letter to collectorate  office of my district , after one month i went to collectorate office to ask why they were not verifying it? First the clerk said that my DFF certificate is forged as it was not issued by them... just to let you know my certificate was issued 20 years ago and i did my bca and mca using the benefit of DFF. Anyway the register they showed me had entry of my brother seeing which the guy told me that he will try to search the record, its been 3 months since i am doing ack and forth to the collectorate office and getting no answer.

My questions are :

1. What are my legal options if they had not entered my record 20 years back and they sent back the reply that certificate is not real ?(though both of my brothers have valid entries in their register)
2. What if they have missed my record?


Offline SoumyaKundu16

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 27
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding document verification in govt job
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 09:40:52 PM »
File a Writ in Allahabad High Court asking the Department to make necessary correction in their record and make a proper entry, and find out the re cord at the earliest
 Also ask for compensation for mental harassment and humiliation.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India