Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Mutation Of Non Za land  (Read 402 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sachin175

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Mutation Of Non Za land
« on: August 08, 2017, 02:57:57 PM »
My father took cared of a woman till her last days. Humbled by the caretaking , she Willed her entire zamindari property in her son's and my fathers name equally in the year 2000. An year after in 2001, she passed away. 9 years Later in 2010 , her son passed away due to mental illness .  In the year 2012 my father took to 'tehsil' to get the property transferred to his name as per the 'Will' the woman made. We aleady got the 'will' registered and have the khewat too. But all of a sudden the woman's daughter filed objection with some fake will . Now Given the fact that my father's will was latest , so it's his will that would carry worth. Tehsildaar called for hearing and it went on for a year and half. And in all the hearings no one appeared from the opposition party for the proceedings.  Still the Tehsildar did nothing but transferred the case to SDM office. SDM conducted his own inquiry and still no one showed up from the opposition party even for once. The Government lawyer finally filed his report in my dad's favor. But now the SDM shows reluctance in transfering the property in my dad's name. We have a feeling that he is expecting a bribe from us.  Our is a NON -ZA land hence we dont know under what laws the mutation can be done . The lawyers in my district arent qualified enough for the case .  So Since it was a NON ZA land under dispute , hence Tehsildaar transferred the case to SDM . Now The lawyers and we dont know if what laws should we lay our points on in order to get the work done.

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Mutation Of Non Za land
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 08:03:00 AM »
get an order from the High court directing  the lower court to expedite the matter.

By the way, its not always about Bribe, that SDM is reluctant to pass an order, he also has fear of his chair one wrong order could land him in soup.
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Mutation Of Non Za land
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 08:03:00 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India