Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: ex-parte divorce and remarriage  (Read 427 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mnraaj

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
ex-parte divorce and remarriage
« on: August 09, 2017, 11:03:42 PM »
My wife got an ex-parte divorce from a court in tamilnadu while we were separated, even before she got a ex-parte divorce i got married to my friend and well wisher. though my ex-wife got the ex-parte divorce she continue to spread rumours and create problems in my personal, family, job, etc wherever i go.

Now she got married to a person who is already married and he married my ex wife with divorcing his wife.


1.can i set aside the ex-parte divorce got by my ex wife?

2.Can i file a criminal case against the person who married my ex-wife?

Offline Navin.Hiremath

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: ex-parte divorce and remarriage
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 01:29:20 AM »
You say you got married while the divorce proceedings were on. This itself is illegal and your marriage is considered a bigamy.
Now your wife has got a ex-parte decree and moved on. You cannot file a case on her husband stating her marriage is bigamy as your inviting trouble for yourself. Its her life let her live and you need to move on too. You need to let go of your past marriage and start focussing on your new marriage.
Right now you are in no position to file any criminal charges on her husband and if some one can it can be her husbands 1st wife. Moving on with your life is better here instead of complicating your own issues.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India