Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Getting Marriage Certificate  (Read 662 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline merabharatmahaan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Getting Marriage Certificate
« on: August 11, 2017, 06:08:05 AM »
My story is long but try to shorten it, I was married in Karnataka in 2007 but marriage was not registered, now when I am trying to get marriage certificate the officials were saying that you can get marriage certificate at the place where you currently live as they need the current address proof and if i am not living in that area, they can not issue the certificate.

I live in Gujarat currently so I went to the Registrar of Marriages office and said the same thing what the Karnataka officials said but they deny and said I can get marriage certificate only If i got married there.

So it is like a merry go round for me, this certificate is very important for me to get passport and to change some details in aadhar card..

Is there some one who can suggest some ideas how can i get this certificate and without this one aadhar officials saying they can not change any details on my current card.

Please help me.

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 295
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Getting Marriage Certificate
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 07:02:27 PM »
What rubbish both the things you said I have done it myself personally.

I got my address updated in aadhar card and added my hubby's name also.

Regarding marriage certificate I married in Kolkata and got it registered in Delhi.

So both is possible.

You file RTI on both departments and get the answer.

Than both will do your work immediately.

I feel these officials are hinting at bribe.
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Getting Marriage Certificate
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 07:02:27 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India