Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Can I get one side divorce in my case or can i get married without divorce certi  (Read 648 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Idith Bhagat

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
        My ex husband filed mutual divorced without my permission and forced me to sign it and I did due to his tortured in 2015 Jan and suddenly in feb he got married to other lady without getting divorce certificate. I took help of Human Rights adv but they filed various unauthorized blames on him which were impossible for me to prove however that case doesn't get started as I never went in front of JUDGE for my final statement and then i shifted to Gujarat. Here my parents met a lawyer whom i gave every detail of case n she filed domestic violence and divorce case by sending them notice. In Feb 2017 all procedure started eventually. She was confident till March month and she responded me that she will take care of pune case too and we pay her too. I missed my one date with social welfare officer due to health issues and i immediately went to get new date but till now I didn't got any [still waiting]. But today when I and my dad went to meet our lawyer she started shouting at us that you have signed papers stating very bad words n obligations on ur husband n u were 1st petitioner to sign papers and they will send u to jail and u have to pay 3 lacs in return and blahh blahh. I need help as I'm already tired of such long gap lawyers drama without any response. My ex is married and enjoying his life n I am still requesting n looking way to get divorce certificate.. Can anyone please guide me what should do to get one side divorce degree pleasse as he is already married and playing games..Please help me i desperately need suggestion and help please.

Thank u

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 295
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
You are supposed to lodge an FIR against your husband for living an adulterous life.

By the way why are u admitting he is married again.

As par Hindu law, one has to first divorce to marry again.

Hence his second marriage is invalid, instead say he is into live in relationship.

He can be arrested immediately.
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India