Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Parking Lot Changed  (Read 132 times)

Offline vishwabhat19

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Parking Lot Changed
« on: August 30, 2017, 08:05:25 PM »
Hi All,

This is my first post here. Kindly do let me know if anything is wrong in the way I am posting.

Here goes..

We are buying a new flat and the parking lot given too was a bit small. The parking lots were numbered sequentially.(201,301 etc)

So we asked the builder and he told us that he will exchange and give us a bigger one. Ours was 206 and he told he will give us the 306 parking lot. He told that the he will remove the writing on the wall and make it 206.

He also told us that he would mention this in the registration form along with the sketch.

I have two concerns here:

1. Can this be done? The flat is still under construction and has not been handed over to a society. If he registers this parking lot to us will it stand in case the owner of 306 later puts in case saying it was supposed to be his lot. Please do note that neither 306 nor 206 have been registered as of now. This question comes up because I read somewhere that the parking lot is a property of the Society and will not belong to the individuals. Is this true and can the society once formed just allocate my parking lot to somebody else?

2. The larger parking lot 306 has half of the space only marked out as a parking lot in some initial plans and half of it unmarked. But now the builder has painted the lines around the whole space and he has told us that he will give us the whole place and that even this will come in the registration thingy. Does this count and can somebody successfully challenge this in the future?

Any advice, warning or help is really appreciated. Also the thing is that builder has only given us until today( we approached him yesterday) to make our decision saying that the other party is going to arrive today and that we have to tell him before that even though our registration is going to be next Tuesday.

I am very careful this time because in the current flat that we are living in we were cheated by the builder who gave us a dual parking lot in which we couldn't park our swift hatchback. This is causing us a lot of problems here since we have to keep moving our car from this place to that whichever is empty.

Thanks a lot for any advice.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 08:07:59 PM by vishwabhat19 »

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Parking Lot Changed
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 09:15:31 AM »
It is not possible to advice you correctly without verifying the agreement for sale,project plan and parking plan. Change in the parking allotment can be possible but it should be as per master parking plan. Removing or changing the number by hand shall not be helpful in long run rather a dispute may crop up in future
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India