Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to Get Rid of this Girl  (Read 1077 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Karmvir

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to Get Rid of this Girl
« on: August 31, 2017, 12:09:44 AM »
I am a US citizen
I know this Girl from india for long time.
Her brother / sister in law, sister are all selfish people.
One day her parents expired.

I got married to her  in sympathy. (thought that she would be alone for whole life)
Her friend's parents became her god parents (verbally, not legally)
These god parents also played the role of Gaurdian in marriage.

I took her to America. Got her Green Card.
She left the house in america and called police. I got bailed out. and got Clean Letter that there is no case because it was false case of domestic violence.
we came back to india.
She fought with me in india, and made injuries by herself. called the police, and made a fake complaint in police station.
She also filed 3 case of Dowry, Domestic violence, and Maintenance.
She is not ready to divorce. She says I ruined her Life.
Now she has gone back to America in different State (as she has a US Green Card)
Her Lawyer here in india is getting Hearing dates on cases.  but she is not coming back.
She has mind / Anger issues but i dont have any medical proof.
Her Brother is not taking interest in this matter.

Now I dont want to go to America. Because she can ruin my life there in false cases.

Please guide me How I can Get Divorce from her in india.

thanks .

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 184
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: How to Get Rid of this Girl
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 07:53:07 PM »
how can you get divorce is a tricky question.

But you can file for divorce on grounds of cruelty, and since your wife is not coming for hearing, you may get an ex- parte divorce

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: How to Get Rid of this Girl
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 10:18:27 AM »
It is a very pathetic situation you are facing. It is true that you can file a divorce case against your wife. I can give you hint that she is doing these only to squeeze money from you in lump sum  at the end. It is better to fight your case hard and get out of this situation.

You can contact me for consultation in details

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India