Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: to get Speedy justice from high court bangalore  (Read 1088 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline manjain_7

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
to get Speedy justice from high court bangalore
« on: September 03, 2017, 07:25:49 AM »
 My divorce MFA has been pending in high court Bangalore since last 4 years october 2013. The high court bangalore allowed my early hearing application in 2016 feb. Since then it list my MFA but still not hearing. The case do not reach in evening at all. Since last 1.5 years it has been listed around 20 times. Once it was partially heard and then judges released it as one judge was transferred.
  I also filed urgent hearing application but judge rejected it and he even delayed my case listing for 3 months last year. Now I want to get speedy justice direction from supreme court for high court. I have following queries.

1. Can I file writ under article 32 for constitutional remedies? My fundamental right to live and right to liberty under article 21, and article 14,19 are violated by high court bangalore as it is not ready to give me speedy justice even it itself passed early hearing order.
   Since I have exhausted all options and there is no alternate remedy left. So should not this writ under article 32 be maintainable now?

2. Can I file Special leave petition  in supreme court for it? But there is no order against whom I am seeking any relief from supreme court? But I want high court to comply to its own order for early hearing? Which it is not doing so by delaying the hearing of my MFA.

Or there is any other petition possible to get the direction from the supreme court to hear my divorce MFA

High court Bangalore rule book also mention that divorce MFA must be heard in a speedy way? So can I approach registrar high court Bangalore requesting to help?g

I will be grateful to people if they help me in giving this information.

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 184
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: to get Speedy justice from high court bangalore
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 07:47:51 PM »
What you are facing is what everyone faces in Court, law in reality does not work in India. thats the truth but we cannot discuss it, we cannot say it.

approaching supreme court is like lottery, and in your case you are holding the court responsible for delay, rarely judges go against judge.

the best and intelligent solution is you spend time negotiating with your wife over coffee, meet her regurarly and persuade her to get this over mutually.

In India we have courts and a justice system only for show. the sooner you understand this the better it is for your pocket and mental peace.

Offline advjaibansal

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 884
  • Karma: +25/-19
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: to get Speedy justice from high court bangalore
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 05:45:21 PM »
Dear Sir,

You cannot file writ under article 32 of the constitution of India. You can file SLP seeking early hearing of the petition before the Supreme Court.

Jai Bansal, Advocate
Supreme Court of India
jai bansal
Advocate, New Delhi
Supreme Court of India
mobile: 09868566649

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India