Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: RCR reply  (Read 430 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rathinamraja

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
RCR reply
« on: September 11, 2017, 05:35:41 AM »

I left my husband's house in 2015 with my 1 year old boy due to metal torture from my husband family. Now living with my parents.
My husband called me many times to home, but i am scared of them, since I dont have any relatives/known persons there.

I told him  that when our son gets older , I will come.(Grown son can defend me there).

Now my husband send an notice by lawyer , saying that if i dont come back with in one week, he will file RCR and i have to bear the expenses of it.

My Questions:

1. Do I need to reply to the notice from lawyer?
2. Incase , if they file RCR in court, Do I need to bear the expenses?
3. Can i transfer the RCR case to my home city?
4. Will it give advantage to husband in getting divorce?
5. I dont want divorce / dont want to go immediatley - what is legal way to do? - Can this divorce be contested?

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 159
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: RCR reply
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 05:03:39 AM »
you can get this RCR case transferred to your city.
no you do not have to bare the cost of this RCR
if he files for divorce you are free to contest it.
a contested divorce is a long battle, your husband won't get divorce easily


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India