Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Parent-in-laws getting harassed by daughter-in-law  (Read 424 times)

Offline swarnapuri

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Parent-in-laws getting harassed by daughter-in-law
« on: September 16, 2017, 10:42:02 PM »
I'm the elder daughter-in-law writing on behalf of my parent-in-laws(PIL). My PIL are above 60 years, they got my brother-in-law married on 19th Nov 2015. After few months of their marriage because of the girls rude, blackmail and abusive nature they had some disturbances which were brought to the elders notice from both the ends. The elders from both the sides met in the girls grandparents home, the girl and her mother both started abusing the the elders of the boy side. After which she started harassing the boys parents. The issues grew and later in January 2017 they both were separated from our PIL Home. The disturbances still continued which rose visiting the police station twice, and then police cases(498A) was filed(on 29th May 2017) on my brother-in-law, PIL, myself and my husband. As me and my husband were out of that house for more than 14 months so our names were dismissed from the case. the girl stayed with her parents for 2 months after filing the case. In August girls parents have come to send the girl back to my in-laws home, for which my PIL didn't allow her to enter the home as she filled false case against them. She and her parents then barged into my in-laws house breaking the locks of gates and doors in their absence on 19th August 2017. Now not allowing my parent-in-laws to enter their own earned self property. My PIL have filled FIR against them for illegally breaking the doors and staying inside the house. Currently boy is not in contact with anyone and not willing to stay with her and filled the divorce case.
My co-sister is also abusing me over whats-app blaming me into false ALLEGATIONS.
My PIL need support which they are not getting from police or any one, even after filling the FIR against girl and their family.
Lawyer and police suggesting to get them out of house forcefully.
My PIL are very weak and cannot do such feat and afraid of other false cases she may file against them.
lawyer is saying if we go legally, case may take minimum one year time to solve.
Do getting injuction order and forcing them to leave house will work?
Is there any guidance/support we can get so that we can save our family from the people like my co-sister and her family.

My PIL, thought of getting injuction order for the house but our Lawyer suggested even that won't work out, still we need to independently and forcefully need to remove them out of house. We are in need of support, Please do give valuable suggestions and help us.

Thanks and Regds,
Anitha.

Offline Sanjeev Nanda

• Newlaw
  • Sanjeev Nanda - law aspirant. I do research on law
    • View Profile
    • Legal Service India
Re: Parent-in-laws getting harassed by daughter-in-law
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 04:54:43 AM »
Go and hire a local advocate, on behalf of your PIL he will present a application of domestic violence against the daughter in law of elders. Court also have passed a ruling in favour of PIL.
Sanjeev Nanda A law aspirant.
"Liberty is the right to do what the law permits"

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India